Practical training laser protection
Through this training, you refresh your knowledge of laser protection and receive important information and practical tips. The training is offered in cooperation with the Bayerisches Laserzentrum GmbH (blz).
In accordance with OSTRV, the laser safety officer must keep up to date his specialist knowledge through advanced training. This training refreshes your knowledge of laser protection, which is fundamentally acquired in a laser safety officer training and has a deeper understanding of your daily professional life, and thus fulfills the OSTRV requirement for continuing education. You will receive important information and practical tips, learn about the current legal situation in which the laser safety officer is currently located, and deepen your knowledge about measurements and calculations for laser protection. Discuss your specific questions with our partner blz and benefit from its many years of experience in the field of laser safety.
- Refresher laser protection:
- STOP principle
- Group exercise for hazard assessment
- Laser protection measures
- Current legal situation:
- New version of the OSTRV
- TROS laser radiation
- DGUV regulation 11
- Laser safety relevant assessment of laser workplaces:
- Approach based on case studies
- Calculation and measurement of laser beam parameters
- Demonstration on the design of a laser safety system
- Selection of personal protective equipment:
- Determination of the required protection levels for laser protection and adjustment goggles
- Presentation of a program to support the selection of laser protection and adjustment goggles
- Exposure limits and eye safety distances (NOHD)
- Example calculations from practice
- Introduction to the calculation software LaserSafe PC
- Measurement exercises:
- Use of laser adjustment goggles
- Application of measuring instruments
- NOHD measurements on a HeNe laser
- Discussion of concrete questions of the participants
Seminar fees: 549 € plus 19% VAT.
Special offer with 20% discount
As a participant in our practical training course, you receive an exclusive 20% discount when you order our LaserSafe PC software to calculate all parameters related to laser protection. You get the latest version including 1 year free updates. This offer is valid from the time of your registration until 4 weeks after participation in the course.
Hotelempfehlungen: Il Plonner und Hotel Seehof
Attention: If online registration not available please direct registration under email@example.com
Certified laser protection according to DIN standard
Laser 2000 has been offering you a comprehensive range of articles and training courses for laser protection for several years. Find out more about the DIN-certified laser protection products here!