The Beam Profiler BladeCam-HR is suitable with a housing depth of only 6.5 mm suited for beam profile analysis at locations with limited space.
Warning: Last items in stock!
0.65" Thin! Portable, Port-Powered, USB 2.0,
Beam Profiling for Windows XP & Vista, Intel-Mac
- USB 2.0 port-powered; flexible 3 m cable; no external power supply required.
- 0.65", (16.5 mm), Ultra-thin (includes ND filter) to fit tight beam trains [0.50"/12.5 mm without filter]
- 10 Bit Digital CMOS cameras with on-chip 10-bit ADC
- Window-free sensors standard for no fringing
- 20,000:1 electronic auto-shutter, 50 ?s -1000 ms
- Parallel capture on multiple cameras
- Field-replaceable image sensors
- X-Ray, UV, 1310 nm (p.4) & 1475-1680 nm (p.4)
- High Resolution: 1.3 MPixel, 1280 x 1024, 5.2 ?m2, 6.6 x 5.2 mm
- CW laser profiling
- Field servicing of lasers and laser-based systems
- Optical assembly & instrument alignment
- Beam wander & logging