This industry's smallest 100G handheld tester is available throughout the network service lifecycle, including fiber testing, service activation, fault diagnosis, and maintenance. The MTS 5800-100G is equipped with the latest interfaces such as SFP / SFP + / SFP28 and QSFP + / QSFP28 / CFP4. It provides the investment protection users need to manage the growth of their networks while ensuring high customer satisfaction. With such advanced testing features as the optics self-test, Ethernet line recording / decoding and OTN check, technicians can now test networks faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Simplifies testing multiple technologies with an all-in-one dual 100G handheld tester.
- Optimized for field use with multi-touch screen, script-based processes and meaningful good / bad results display
- Supports efficient best practices with reproducible methods and procedures.
- Accelerates fiber testing, Ethernet service activation, and fault diagnostics.
- Test and troubleshoot Ethernet / IP convergence networks at 10 Mbps to 100 Gb / s interfaces for data centers and core / metro networks.
- Characterization and fault diagnosis on fiber optic links.
- Installation and maintenance of OTN networks as well as SONET / SDH and DSx / PDH legacy networks.
- Characterization and validation of and fault diagnosis, including synchronization, to mobile and backhaul connections. Ready for 5G.
- Supports extensive data rate testing from DSx / PDH (1.5M / 2M) to 112G OTU4.
- Saves time with the fastest RFC 2544 and Y.1564 SAMComplete ™ test to enable Ethernet services, including nano-second accurate latency measurements. Also supports RFC 6349 TrueSpeed.
- Ensures field-optimized optical self-test to ensure that the QSFP + / QSFP28 and CFP4 modules are working properly.
- Ensures quick and efficient OTN activation testing with the automated OTN Check feature script.
- Supports Viavi's 4100 OTDR and COSA Modules with Smart Link Mapper ™, Fiber Optic Microscopes, and Optical Power Level Meters.
- Synchronization and timing of tests with the TEM module (Timing Expansion Module).