Laser protection curtain Orca - variable size
The laser protection curtain "Orca" has been specially developed as passive laser protection to separate areas in which lasers of class 3B or 4 are put into operation. This prevents unintentional irradiation of uninvolved third parties and achieves a long-term blocking of the laser radiation with powers below the maximum permissible radiation. When the radiation above the PEL impinges on the refractory material, it creates a non-toxic smoke and the material begins to glow easily. This easily detects unwanted radiation without harming employees.
Properties of the laser protective curtain Orca
The upper edge of the laser curtain is provided with eyelets for support, but can also be connected to hooks on a curtain rail.
The weight of the laser safety curtain is 1.3 kg/sqm. A curtain rail for heavy loads and smooth use can be supplied. It is also possible to equip the curtains full-sided on the edge with Velcro and place them as window covering directly on the window frame.
- Height of a laser safety curtain: variable to max. 4 m
- Width of a laser safety curtain: variable to max. 5.8 m
- Larger special sizes available on request
- Material: two-ply, one side in white, the other in black
- Curtain weight 1.3 kg/sqm.
- Eyelets and hooks made of metal on the upper edge
- Smaller blanks please specify when ordering - the cut is free
- Attachment of additional panels possible
- Velcro fastened on the side of the curtain as standard. On customer's request otherwise possible.
Protection values according to EN 60825-4
* PEL = Permissible Exposure Limits
PEL* (T3) 10 s
PEL (T2) 100 s
The material protects against laser beams of all wavelengths!
All curtains are CE certified according to the standard EN 60825-4 (Safety of laser equipment - Part 4: Laser protection walls)
Please take into account when measuring the width to add approx. 7-10 % for the drapery!