The new 3D camera of Laser 2000 is specially optimized for laser processes with scan head. The 3D position of arbitrary objects is detected very precisely within the scan area to allow a highly accurate 3D guidance of the laser beam. Quality assurance of the process results is possible from multiple perspectives with high precision even with 3D coordinates.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The L2K 3D-CAM was developed and specially adapted for laser processing applications. The camera is very easy to integrate into the existing components such as galvo scanner and F-theta lens. The communication interface is industry standard and the user interface self-explanatory. The 3D camera takes pictures of the workspace and calculates the required results for further processing. Advanced algorithms recognize x, y and z dimensions and the position of any part in the workspace. As an aid, the pilot laser or processing laser are used to improve the quality of detection. Even the inspection during the laser process itself is possible for process control.
• Distance measurement
• Line profile measurement
• Generation of 3D point clouds
• 3D object recognition
• Use of pilot laser and processing laser as an aid to detection
• Accuracy from 5 to 500 μm (depending on working distance)
• Different models for different working distances
• 100 mm, 160 mm, 250 mm, 350 mm and 420 mm
• Usable with all F-theta lenses
• Suitable for all types of scanners and models
• Laser welding
• Laser marking
• Laser cutting
• Laser drilling
• Micro material processing